Are you ever walking through a furniture store in your city wondering if that sofa will fit in your living room? Or if that wallpaper will look good in your dining room? Do you feel overwhelmed by the endless choice of colours, materials, and styles? Does it make you want to shout at your computer right now!?
It’s harder than you think to do your research and create a beautiful cohesive space that reflects you. After all you probably have a full time job, kids, a dog or friends to see. Who has time for that?! This is why I’ve created my e-design services. E-design is a convenient and inexpensive way to finally get that space you have been dreaming of. It saves you time, money and energy, and couldn’t we all use a little bit more of those!
Here’s how it works:
- You fill out the e-design questionnaire.
- Next, you attach the before photos and measurements of the space(s) you are interested in having e-designed.
- I review your scope and send over a design fee quote.
- You approve it 🙂
- Your project starts!
- I send over an inspiration board and colour story first just to make sure we are on the right track.
- Following that approval, you will receive the full design package.
- The package includes; a moodboard, floor plans, and a shopping list of products to purchase (generally sourced from online stores to make it easier for you to purchase)
- Any required samples will be popped in the mail for you to see.
Interested in getting started? Fill out this e-design questionnaire !!
More questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂